That works for me.

spt

On 3/5/13 4:52 PM, Stephen Kent wrote:
Sean,

I forgot to reply to your first comment. See what happens when you label
it "0"?

0) Based on the assumption that draft-newton-sidr-policy-qualifiers will
be adopted because that's what the RIRs want should s1.2 or 1.5 also
include some information about where it can be found?  This information
would be identical to the URI included in the policy qualifier?

I suggest the following added text for 1.2:

<If this document is available via the Internet, the CA can insert the
URI for the CPS here. It should be the same URI that appears as a policy
qualifier in the CA certificate for the CA, if the CA elects to make use
of that feature.>

Steve