We have two slots for the meeting next week,

0900-1130 EDT  Monday Morning Session I
1030-1130 EDT  Tuesday Morning Session II

The agenda is pretty light, particularly considering that most presenters have
said they only need a little time.  The chairs think we could get through the
agenda on Monday.

The slot on Tuesday could be used for free-ranging discussion of some thorny
topic.  If anyone has such a topic they would like to use that time for, please
do suggest it.

If no topics for Tuesday are suggested by tomorrow, the chairs think we should
release the slot for others to use.

So, if you have topics to suggest, please send them to the list BY TOMORROW
(FRIDAY) NOON EST.  If none appear, the chairs will release the Tue session.

--Sandy, speaking as 1 of 3 co-chairs