On 2013-03-11 18:33, Matthew Lepinski wrote:
I am sorry.

"I do not want to sign ORIGIN if doing so will create a new obstacle
to deploying BGPSEC"

And I'm saying that the ability (i.e., option) to protect the ORIGIN as set by the originating AS is IMO one reason that's a positive to deploy BGPSEC for me (i.e., to minimize traffic attraction attacks and hose me as a stub for the ASes we have that are stub ASes). If 84% of the ASes are stubs, I gotta believe some of the others would agree with this, while I certainly understand why intermediate ASes want to muck with it.

If others disagree, well, I'm at peace with that...

-danny