Speaking as working group chair:

I can't be certain that this indicates a promise to modify the draft or not.
Roque, Andy, could you comment?

If so, a new version is needed and I'll say so on the list.
If not, I'll have to ask for resolution on list.

Speaking as regular ol' member (and a bit as wg chair, as I'm not clear about
the intent of the new text):

I don't think this text hurts anything, but I am puzzled about the intent.  If
"all known" implementations comply, why mention the problem?  OTOH, it might
serve to forestall AD/IESG questions.

So I agree with Andy's observation, though I'd say a heading "Backward
Compatibility Considerations" rather than "Interoperability Considerations"
suits the situation better.

(Apologies - searching for the thread, I found these comments stuck in my draft
folder from 17 July.)

--Sandy

P.S.

"strick"->"strict"
"RPKI signed objects" -> "RPKI objects" <because you mean CA certs as well and
signed objects might be taken to mean only ROAs and ghostbusters and manifests
etc>
"implements"->"include" or "contain" or...
"RP"-> relying party (or you'll have to define the acronym somewhere)
Not sure what ""as in IDR" means.