Hi Demian,

  nice work. I'm a little bit wondering about the classification. Can
you be a bit more specific how do you define "Object related" and
"Systems related"?

  For example, the "Short Lifetime Attack" is categorized under "Systems
related". However, it is directly related to the configuration of the
signed object; on the other hand, it harms the RP system.

  Does the classification reflects (a) which part of the system is
harmed, (b) which part is used to introduce problems, or (c) a mixture?
I think a clearer separation would be helpful.

Thanks
  matthias

--
Matthias Waehlisch
.  Freie Universitaet Berlin, Inst. fuer Informatik, AG CST