Sriram,

I'm not proposing to include it in the BGPSEC signature,
It would be a separate signature.
Once AS2 removes it, it removes the attribute and its signature chain.
The BGPSEC attribute and its signature chain is a different signature chain and
not removed.

The second attribute I proposed will be covered by the BGPSEC signature chain
and not removed.

--Jakob