There's been no comment in the wg on this draft, but the changes came from
material in another draft that did have some working group attention.

The authors and chairs are satisfied that this draft is ready for a wglc.
Coming soon to a mailbox near you.

--Sandy, speaking as one of wg co-chairs

Begin forwarded message: