Wouldn't GTSM and tcp-ao help with DOS attacks?

I would recommend they be put in in the paragraph below.

7.3<https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-protocol-10#section-7.3>
Mitigation of Denial of Service Attacks

BGPSEC speakers
   should implement an update validation algorithm that performs
   expensive checks (e.g., signature verification) after performing less
   expensive checks (e.g., syntax checks).  The validation algorithm
   specified in Section
5.2<https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-protocol-10#section-5.2>
was chosen so as to perform checks which are
   likely to be expensive after checks that are likely to be
   inexpensive.

https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5082

https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5925

As examples or recommendations for the "less expensive" checks.

In fact it should be GTSM, tcp-ao THEN bgpsec validation.

(coffee != sleep) & (!coffee == sleep)
 donald.sm...@centurylink.com<mailto:donald.sm...@centurylink.com>