Hi Matthias,

We have been thinking of building a similar graphical UI for browsing the RPKI
tree into our validator, but we haven’t had the time to work on it so-far, and
we have quite a few other things to work on as well. What is your future plan
with this? Are you planning to provide this as a service, or do you envision
this is a tool that people can run locally? Is it open source?

I like the initiative and I think it’s a useful concept. I played with the
filter to search for a resource, and I would like to suggest that if I search
for example for a prefix that maybe I should also see more specific matches.
For example if I now search for 84.205.80.0/19 I see the certificate issued to
RIPE NCC operations, but it doesn’t show the ROA for 84.205.80.0/24.

Cheers
Tim