Hi all,

On 14 Nov 2014, at 21:38, Tim Bruijnzeels <t...@ripe.net> wrote:
> ...and I hope to post it to the wg within two weeks...

A little later than I was hoping for, but I just uploaded a revised version:
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-tbruijnzeels-sidr-delta-protocol-03.txt

I would like to ask the working group to read this version and I would like to
ask the chairs for a formal call for adoption of this work.

This version of the document is quite different from previous versions that you
may have read. The basic principle is unchanged. The format of the protocol
messages has been simplified quite a bit and reflects proof of concept
implementations that Rob Austein and I have worked on, and tested
interoperability on, over the last months. The supporting text (reasoning and
text on usage of the protocol etc) has also been revised. Some elements of that
text are definitely still up for discussion: e.g. when talking about how *long*
a notification file may be cached. We tried to outline these discussions
clearly in the document.

Regards,

Tim Bruijnzeels