Sandy,

No I had not noticed that the doc completed WGLC, but I guess I was on vacation at
that time.

If my co-authors and you and Chirs, and Alvaro agree, I'll suggest that Richard raise the issue during IETF last call as a way to letting everyone know that we plan to make this
change before publication as an RFC. OK?

Steve

p.s. if other docs have failed to be explicit about this that doesn't mean we can't do a better job, right? Also, I'm curious ton know whether RPs are ignoring LFs or if they assumed the formatting was purely an artifact of RFC publication constraints.