Hi all,

We have submitted a new draft for the RPKI deployment considerations as below.
It analyze some problems when we simulated the RPKI deployment scenarios in the
lab of CNNIC.
Some solutions are also analyzed for these problems in the draft.
Your valuable comments are appreciated.

Cheers
Yu

Name:           draft-lee-sidr-rpki-deployment
Revision:       00
Title:          RPKI Deployment Considerations: Problem Analysis and
Alternative Solutions
Document date:  2015-07-28
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          13
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lee-sidr-rpki-deployment-00

Abstract:
   With the global deployment of RPKI, a lot of concerns from technical,
   economic and political aspects have and will be raised.  In this
   draft, we collect and analyze the problems have been appeared or will
   appear during the RPKI deployment, and give the alternative solutions
   to address or mitigate these problems.