Hi all,

As I mentioned at IETF 93, I think SLURM (https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dseomn-sidr-slurm-02) is in good shape for working group adoption. It's a relatively simple solution that supports two of the use cases from draft-ietf-sidr-lta-use-cases-03, and it replaces parts of draft-ietf-sidr-ltamgmt-08, which is in the process of being withdrawn.

Chairs, please consider this a formal request to put out an adoption call, as Sandy requested during the last meeting.

P.S. Does anybody know of a good soft drink distributor who could help me get this adopted at the beverage breaks too?

--
David Eric Mandelberg / dseomn
http://david.mandelberg.org/