At Fri, 25 Sep 2015 08:59:41 +0800, Yu Fu wrote:

> We have issued ROA1 for AS1-> IP Prefix1 five minutes ago. Then we want to
> issue ROA2 for AS1-> IP Prefix2. As you described below, we need to include
> ROA1 in the new set when we are issuing the ROA2. But AS1 has not been
> authorized to announce IP prefix2. So we are failed to issue the ROA2. And
> the ROA1 are also failed for issuing as together with the ROA2. This will be
> a mistake for this use case.

Not sure I really understand your question.  Taking a guess, you're
saying that, when you tried adding a ROA that should fail (because it
doesn't have the necessary resources), this somehow broke an existing
ROA.  That would indeed be a bug, but I tried setting up a regression
test for that specific scenario and, as expected, was not able to get
it to fail.  So I suspect there's something else going on.

Note: The sidr@ietf.org list is probably not the correct place to be
asking about user interface details of a particular implementation.