sorry - forgot to add the url for this draft - here tis:

A new version of I-D, draft-huston-sidr-validity-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Geoff Huston and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-huston-sidr-validity
Revision:       00
Title:          Update to RPKI Validation
Document date:  2015-10-09
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          6
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-huston-sidr-validity-00

Abstract:
  This document updates the RPKI certificate validation procedure as
  specified in Section 7.2 of RFC6487.

The IETF Secretariat