This is a new version of our individual submission I-D that describes the
implementation of RIPE NCC's RPKI validator.

It is a complete rewrite from the previous version, so the diff in not very
useful. It is still an initial revision, and more details will be added. In
this version, the document is purely informational, and only contains the
implementation description, no discussion topics. Our intention is to provide
users of our validator with the description of it's validation algorithm, and
gather feedback. It is not a WG item (yet?), but we want to get your opinion on
whether having and maintaining such document is useful for the WG (or community
in general), and whether we should expand it's content and purpose.

Cheers,
Oleg

Begin forwarded message: