I would like to come back to a solution that was discussed already: If the
route-server is not able to perform the origin prefix validation the BGP
community is not added to the BGP update. The BGP community is only added if
the origin prefix validation could be executed.

This solution allows a clear signalling. This would also be compatible with the
current ietf-sidr-origin-validation-signaling document and could be easily
stated in draft-kklf-sidr-route-server-rpki-light.

Best regards,
Thomas