It is a short document.  The sentences are not complicated.  It reads quickly.

There’s been little/no wg comment on this, certainly no controversy, over the
lifetime of the draft.

But still.

Please.  Pretty please.  Pretty please with sugar on top.  Pretty please with a
cherry on top.

Could we get some feedback that this document is ready for publication?

—Sandy, speaking as one of the wg co-chairs