Tim,

> 在 2016年6月30日,22:46,Tim Bruijnzeels <t...@ripe.net> 写道:
>
> Hi,
>
> The point that I was trying to make, but maybe not clearly, is that
> rpki-tree-validation is indeed intended as an Informational document
> specifically detailing our implementation only, but that the RP implementers
> discussed earlier during WG sessions that we might want to create a
> generalised RP requirement, or even BCP validation document at a later stage.
> So I was just somewhat surprised to see this come up.

Sorry that I did not let you know we were doing the RP I-D in advance.

Thank you and Oleg for kicking off the topic on RP implementation by writing
rpki-tree-validation :-)

> That being said, we are all busy, so I have no problem with you taking the
> lead in the effort to document the generalised RP requirements instead.
> Especially as an Informational document referencing the authoritative docs -
> as it seems to do.

Anyway, inputs from RP software implementers are quite important to the job of
laying out the generalized RP requirements.

Steve and I are therefore looking forwards to seeing contributions from the RP
implementers.

Please let us know any improvements that should be made.

Di