Hi,

As Oleg already mentioned. We use the setup w.r.t. the provisioning protocol -
we already implemented an older version of the document but the XML was easy to
change. We have no code related to the publication client-server setup, but I
see no issues there - and I know Rob does have an implementation for this part,
so I am confident that the necessary bits are there.

Tim