Sandy & Chris,

Thank Steve for recommending me to take over SLURM.

With David’s permission, I would be happy to assume responsibility for SLURM.

I think SLURM is quite important to RPKI operation in term of local network.

SLURM provides a simple way to enable INR holders to establish a local,
customized view of the RPKI, by overriding RPKI repository data if needed.

In particular, I was exchanging notes with David earlier on the use of multiple
SLURM files among others, which I believe is worth more text in the next
version of SLURM.

Di