Carlos,

I guess what the RIRs are going to do is to create a CA hierarchy:
RIR_CA_0/0_(probably a hidden HSM) ‹> RIR_CA_RIR_RESOURCES (online HSM) ‹>
member_CA

This means that not much changed from the current situation multiple
self-signed certs, other than instead of getting the list of resources for
each RIR from the first CA certificated, I need to fetch the second level
CA cert.

Is this how you plan to implement this change?

Regards,
Roque

‹
Roque Gagliano
Tail-f Solutions Architect Southern Europe
+41 76 449 8867