With apologies to the WG and our AD for taking so ridiculously long
(deadlines on other projects, but that's no excuse), we have finally
uploaded an updated I-D which we hope deals with most (all?) of the
issues that came up during AD review, as well as a few minor
clarifications and wording tweaks.  No protocol changes, just (we
hope) better description of the protocol.

The one important change here in terms of IETF standardization is that
we've dropped the notion that this document should obsolete RFC 6810.
While Alvaro kindly offered to help us find a twisty path which would
let us write a single document which would both deprecate RFC 6810
(protocol version zero) and also specifying how to downgrade from
version one to version zero, on reflection the authors agreed that
this is not worth the procedural headache.