Hi!

I was going to wait for the author, but he has been out sick this week… ☹

Picking up from Benoit’s comment – the use of “protocol” is misleading.  What
is described is a process that can be followed and the necessary information
exchanged “to simplify configuration…by setting up relationships and exchanging
keying material used to authenticate those relationships.”

Thanks!

Alvaro.

On 1/17/17, 1:00 PM, "Alissa Cooper"