    >> https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr-rfc6810-bis-08
    RB> dragon research labs software supports it.  drl relying party cacheware
    RB> fully supports 6810-bis.  and the drl CA gooey has the router cert
    RB> functions you need to create the router certs.

    RB> and i presume the two test bgpsec implementations have some way of
    RB> generating router certs which you can then use with any relying party
    RB> cacheware which supports 6810-bis.

And the presumption is correct.  Both the BGPsec for Bird and the
BGP-Srx implementations can generate key pairs and I believe both
implementations (although I can only speak about the BGPsec on BIRD
implementation authoritatively) have support for the RPKI-RTR protocol
for delivering public keys to the router.

-Mike

--
Michael Baer
ba...@tislabs.com