Hi,

This looks reasonable to me, but I can’t speak really to the router
implementation - being neither a network operator nor a router vendor. As a CA
operator I note that the draft is not restrictive about exactly how the RPKI CA
gets the CSR, and the signed certificate is returned. That’s a good thing to me
at this point, so I would say ship it. But I believe it would be good to keep
this in mind in the sidr-ops WG - if this proves operationally difficult then
it may be something to discuss further later.

Tim