Dear Adam, all,

Thank you for this feedback - indeed we struggled a bit with formally
specifying JSON and relied on examples. I believe that with your suggestions we
can improve this.

As for IP address prefix notation - yes.. we should follow your suggestion and
cite RFC 4632 §3.1 for prefix-length notation (both for IPv4 and IPv6), and RFC
5952 for the syntax of IPv6 addresses. I am so used to doing it this way that
it slipped my mind to specify this, but of course it should be unambiguous.

As I did most of the JSON text I will take it on me to re-work this text and
ask Di to merge it with the changes he is working on. There should be a -08
version coming soon.

Tim