Hi all,

To add a small datapoint: not a single one of the Internet's 124,647
ROAs (discoverable today through the 5 RIR TALs) carries the AS
Resources extension in the ROA EE certificate. This means that all
current CA implementations deployed in the field omit this extension.

I submitted this report in spirit of a similar issue (described in
Errata #3166 https://www.rfc-editor.org/errata/eid3166)

Kind regards,

Job