On Fri, 14 Mar 2008, Eduardo Anglada wrote:
| Just now there is no way, but I have all the info, of course  you can ask  for
| it.

Eduardo:
would it be too much to ask you to (gradually) add this information
to the comment line in each pseudopot ? :-)

Best regards

Andrei

+-- Dr. Andrei Postnikov ---- Tel. +33-387315873 ----- mobile +33-666784053 ---+
| Paul Verlaine University - Institute de Chimie, Physique et Mat\'eriaux,     |
| Laboratoire de Physique des Milieux Denses, 1 Bd Arago, F-57078 Metz, France |
+-- [EMAIL PROTECTED] ------ http://www.home.uni-osnabrueck.de/apostnik/ --+