Hi,
As far as I know it is not possible unless you modify the code.
Maybe your errors appear because you're trying to run in parallel
a system which is very small.

Best,
Eduardo

On 25/03/2008, at 9:58, Vasilii Artyukhov wrote:

I think it should be possible, but you'd have to either use 'dummy' libs containing prototypes of ScaLAPACK functions that are called by SIESTA for orbital parallelization, or just manually remove these calls from the code. Either way, it would be much easier to just compile SIESTA with the real libs :)