Hi Alexander,

I'm no expert in the subject, but I'd say it's impossible to optimize the
geometry of a state transition in the traditional way (i.e., just giving
the coordinates and relaxing them), no matter what code you use. For this,
I guess you'd need some Nudged Elastic Band scheme. Unfortunately, NEB is
not implemented in siesta. I guess someone must have a script for doing
NEB using siesta; I myself started trying to do something in this
direction but couldn't complete it due to lack of time.

Best regards,

Marcos

Vous avez écrit / You have written / Lei ha scritto / Você escreveu...
Abramov, Alexander V

--
Dr. Marcos Verissimo Alves
Post-Doctoral Fellow

------

Gort, Klaatu barada nikto. Klaatu barada nikto. Klaatu barada nikto.