Dear users,

  To generate non-spin polarized
  PBE pseudopotential by the atom utility, I use the following
  input:

  pe     Oxygen
        tm2      0.0
   O    pb
       0.0       0.0       0.0       0.0       0.0       0.0
    1    4
    2    0      2.00      0.00
    2    1      4.00      0.00
    3    2      0.00      0.00
    4    3      0.00      0.00
    1.25      1.25      1.25      1.25      0.00      1.50

  Now I wish to know what to change on line 3 to get spin
polarized/relativistic.
  Should "pb" on line 3 be replaced with "pbs" or "rp"? For example for the LDA
Ceperly-Alder parametrization, NSP and SP would correspond to ca and cas
respectively
  on line 3.

  Secondly, I would like to know the correct way to I run SP and NSP
calculations
  for the same system:

  (a) do I use one pseudopotential for the both calculations?

  OR

  (B) for each calculation I use the corresponding pseudo-potential,
  that is, SP pseudo for SP calculations and NSP pseudo for NSP calculations.

  Thank you.

  J. A.