Hello,

to compute and visualize the electron density you may use the SaveRho flag
in order to create the Systemlabel.RHO file at the end of the SCF cycle
and then post-process it. For the post-processing you can use the Sies2xsf
package which has already been mentioned in the mailing list. An other way
is to use the denchar program wich is distributed with the siesta package.

I hope it helps,

Simon