Dear Sir,
Thank you for your valuable response . It was my mistake. I was  giving  wrong 
input for unit cell. Actually i think (6,0) zig-zag CNT should have 20 atoms in 
it's unit cell. 


Marcel Mohr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Dear Vikas

You could delete the *DM file and restart.

However, your unit cell seems not ok?
I would say 6,0 has 24 atoms in the unit cell.

Cheers Marcel



________________________________________________________________________
Marcel Mohr   Institut f�r Festk�rperphysik, TU Berlin
marcel${at}physik.tu-berlin.de Sekr. PN 5-4
TEL: +49-30-314 24442  Hardenbergstr. 36
FAX: +49-30-314 27705  10623 Berlin


On Tue, 24 Jul 2007, vikas thakur wrote:

> Dear all,
> I try to calculate the band structure of (6,0) carbon nanotube. But the i am 
> geting large + ve value of energy as follow
>
> siesta: iscf   Eharris(eV)      E_KS(eV)   FreeEng(eV)   dDmax  Ef(eV)
> siesta:    1   449627.4724   454820.5661   454820.5661********-85.7251
>
> What is this problem? I m attaching my input and out put files with this mail.
>
> Thanking you in advance.
> Vikas Thakur
>
>
>
>
> ---------------------------------
> Moody friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! - their life, your story.
> Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.

       
---------------------------------
Moody friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! - their life, your story.
 Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games. 

Reply via email to