Also, maybe increasing the number of pulay steps (8-10) would help to
speed up convergence - not sure if it would solve this problem, though.
I've always had better convergence when I set the number of pulay steps to
8 or so.

Marcos

--
Dr. Marcos Verissimo Alves
Post-Doctoral Fellow

--------

I have become so addicted to vi that I try to exit OpenOffice by typing :wq!