Anyway, this issue should be solved... Cluster mkl are commercial, thus
you have to pay for them (did intel release a free version of cmkl?). So
if one cannot pay for the cmkl, one is, in many cases, out of the game for
parallel calculations with siesta...

Marcos

--
Dr. Marcos Verissimo Alves
Post-Doctoral Fellow

--------

I have become so addicted to vi that I try to exit OpenOffice by typing :wq!