Cherry,

 Which fortran compiler do you use? Vasilii is right, it looks like you compiled BLACS using incorrect settings (you can see double underscores in the end of BLACS subroutine, and only one in rdiag). This second underscore comes from BLACS settings (unless you are using g77 compiler). You should always test your own compiled BLACS before using it (there is TESTING directory inside BLACS).

By the way, using agressive optimization like -O3 never helps numerical libraries, -O2 is more appropriate.

sergey

03.06.07, 13:20, Vasilii Artyukhov :

>It seems to me that whichever MPI you're using is not to blame. Are you sure that you use the correct Fortran/C name conventions? The BLACS distribution, for instance, contains utilities to check the correct settings (in the INSTALL directory).

2007/6/3, Cherry Y. Yates <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

It doesn't help. I compiled everything with mpif77 -O3 (SIESTA, BLACS, and
>SCALAPACK), but I still got the same errors. Thanks,
>
>Cherry
>
>--- Yurko Natanzon <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]