Dear all,
I m a new user to siesta2.0.1. I try to find the pseudopotential for O . I
follow the process as given in mannual. but there is message as follow

[EMAIL PROTECTED] O]# sh ../pg.sh O.tm2.inp
../pg.sh:   line 33:   2838 segmentation fault       $ prog
cp:  cannot stat  'VPSOUT': No such file or directory
cp:  cannot stat  'VPSFMT': No such file or directory
==>Output data in directory O.tm2
==>Pseudopotential in O.tm2.vsp and O.tm2.psf

There is a directory created O.tm2 but there is no file or directory named
O.tm2.vsp and O.tm2.psf.
What is this problem and how can i resolve it.

thank you all.

With best wishes
Vikas Thakur
[EMAIL PROTECTED]