Dear Siesters!

Does the *.DM file contain all the information needed to construct the density matrix in full form? Converting the DM file with Toby White´s program (in the mail list 31 august 2005) to readable format it indeed looks so since the file starts with a number of integers. In that case how can I distinguish the pointers from the column indexes? The only other information I have without running the calculation again is the number of orbitals in the cell.

I have looked in the initdm and iodm source files but couldn´t figure it out.

Thankful for help!

Best Regards
/Anders Odell