> (2) Why Siesta users are looking for suitable pseudopotentials. The atom
> program is providing a complete suite for generation & testing of PPs.
> Is there something a problem with that?

It's because sometimes we are just "lazy" to generate pseudos, which is a
task that consumes time and effort. Most probably someone has generated
the pseudopotential you want, has tested it in a crystalline and molecular
environment and seen that it works; why not use it? Generating
pesudopotentials is indeed easy. The real problem is to generate a GOOD
one... :)

Marcos

--
Dr. Marcos Verissimo Alves
Post-Doctoral Fellow

--------

I have become so addicted to vi that I try to exit OpenOffice by typing :wq!