Thank you very much!
  This option has been included in the fdf file, but I don,t know exactly
how to calculate from the last SCF step after killing the running because I
need  to revice  the fdf file options, for example, Meshcutoff value.
  1, killing the running
  2, amend a new option to the fdf file
  3, siesta <a.fdf|tee a.out directly, am I right?
thanks again!!