dear friends,
  i want to know whether gnubands and xmgrace are two software packages that
comes with SIESTA package or not?I have installed SIESTA and it is running
nicely but there i dont get access of the software gnubands and xmgrace.mostly
i have read that to convert .bands file to .dat file we need gnubands.right?and
to plot .band we need xmgrace software...but if in my SIESTA package these two
are absent then how can i get access of these two?i mean how to plot the file
.band to get the bands structure?

  next my question is how to plot the file .PDOS to visualize partial DOS?
  please help.i am waiting for your reply...
  with regards,
  Saswata