Dear Sir
I am new user of siesta 2.0.I have studied the siesta
user manual and run the program. I generated
pseudopotential file for H2O or I also tried by coping
it form examples but at the end when I give this
command $ siesta <h2o.fdf | tee h2o.out
For running job as in user guide there is an answer
that command was not found.So what I do to run this
tutorial. Do you know any other tutorial from which I
can learn the basic operating of siesta.please send me
its link.I hope my seniors will help me because one
day they also was at my place.

http://mobile.yahoo.com/mail