On Mon, 19 Mar 2007, Saswata Bhattacharya wrote:

| dear Friends,
|   i want to know that what are the Visualization Software that you use
| for visualization purpose of a successful SIESTA run output?
| is there any software that you know which converts any of the SIESTA output
| for xcrys-den visualization?i want to visualiza the basic atomic structure
| after geometry optimization by siesta...so what do i need to do?
|   plz help..

Dear Saswata,

yes there are vizualization tools which convert some output files
from SIESTA into inputs for XCrySDen.
Look in the Siesta distribution

.../siesta-2.0.1/Util/Contrib/APostnikov

or latest actualized version in my web page

http://www.home.uni-osnabrueck.de/apostnik/Software/Sies2xsf.tar.gz

Just for converting the structure (from the .XV file), use
xv2xsf

Best regards

Andrei

+-- Dr. Andrei Postnikov ---- Tel. +33-387315873 ----- mobile +33-666784053 ---+
| Paul Verlaine University - Institute de Physique Electronique et Chimie,     |
| Laboratoire de Physique des Milieux Denses, 1 Bd Arago, F-57078 Metz, France |
+-- [EMAIL PROTECTED] ------ http://www.home.uni-osnabrueck.de/apostnik/ --+