I would recommend to post also first 2-3 lines of your pseudo file,
where the pseudopotential info is stored. For this reason I would use
ascii .psf file instead of .vps, because the sooner is more readable.
Also the input file used for pseudopotential genaration will be
helpful.

I'm not sure, but it seems you haven't included some valence orbitals.