On 13/02/2007, at 3:22, Andrey V. Semichaevsky wrote:

Hi Andrey,

You're right, phiatm and rphiatm are the interface to the basis functions.
Am I correct to say that phiatm.f is going to give me an implicitly angularly-dependent basis function if I call this function for

various values of vector r? Thanks.
You have to specify the species index and the index of the orbital you're interested:

subroutine phiatm(is,io,r,phi,grphi)
      integer, intent(in) :: is      ! Species index
      integer, intent(in) :: io      ! Orbital index (within atom)
!              IO > 0 =>  Basis orbitals
!              IO = 0 =>  Local screened pseudopotential
!              IO < 0 =>  Kleynman-Bylander projectors
      real(dp), intent(in)  :: r(3)    ! Point vector, relative to atom
real(dp), intent(out) :: phi ! Basis orbital, KB projector, or
                                     !  local pseudopotential
real(dp), intent(out) :: grphi(3)! Gradient of BO, KB proj, or Loc ps

Regards,

Eduardo