I think that you could use the radii from Dr. Ozaki's database of
pseudopotentials for OpenMX. Since the method is essentially the same, and
the database is said to be more or less tested, everything should be OK,
although I didn't have the time to try this myself yet. You can find the
parameters in the beginning of the .vps files, where ADPACK (Ozaki's pseudo
generation program) dumps the whole input file. If anything is unclear, you
can simply consult the ADPACK manual. Just take the radii and run ATOM with
them, or, even better, use the Octopus (www.tddft.org) web interface for
generation of pseudos with ATOM, it's quite convenient.