Dear developer,

I was trying to use denchar utility to plot
Wavefunctions. I copied the .DM, .DIM, .ion, .PLD,
.WFS files to a directory, and the input.fdf is
attached. It showed the following error message:

$ ./denchar < input.fdf
 Species number:             1  Label: H Atomic
number:            1
 Species number:             2  Label: Si Atomic
number:           14
  DENSITY MATRIX NOT FOUND
  CHECK YOU HAVE COPIED IT FROM THE
  DIRECTORY WHERE YOU HAVE RUN SIESTA
Stopping Program from Node:    0
Segmentation fault

It seems that it needs the .DM file, but I have this
file on the directory:

$ ls
denchar  input.fdf   out.fdf
ROD_011_d1_1nm.DM   ROD_011_d1_1nm.WFS
H.ion   ROD_011_d1_1nm.DIM  ROD_011_d1_1nm.PLD  Si.ion

And the SystemLabel is set in the input.fdf file:

$ cat input.fdf | head -2

SystemLabel             ROD_011_d1_1nm           #
Short name for naming files

Please give me some hints, I am really don't know what
can be wrong.

Thanks a lot!!!

Cherry