Dear Siesta Users

I am facing a problem while trying to generate the wavefunction .WfS file
.My system size is large and contains 896 atoms and i am just doing a
gamma point calculation. The wavefunctions that i need are the HOMO and
the LUMO which happen to be 1728 and 1729 for the system. On running the
code i get the following error.

 line 243: 23665 Segmentation fault
@bm_list_22493:  p4_error: interrupt SIGx: 1

I never got thsi error before while trying to generate the wavefunction
file . Can someone please help me out. I paste the copy of my fdf file
below for inspection.

Thanking you for your time

M.Sairam Swaroop

LatticeConstant  1 Ang

%block LatticeVectors
50.0   0.0    0.0
0.0   50.0    0.0
0.0   0.0    50.0
%endblock LatticeVectors

NetCharge  0.0

PAO.BasisType    split
PAO.BasisSize Standard
%block PAO.BasisSize
Au DZP
 C DZ
 N DZ
Na DZP
 P DZP
 O_wat SZ
 H_wat SZ
%endblock PAO.BasisSize

XC.functional   GGA
XC.authors      PBE

MeshCutoff 250 Ry

SolutionMethod diagon
DM.MixSCF1              .true.
DM.MixingWeight         0.01         # New DM amount for next SCF cycle
DM.Tolerance            1.d-4       # Tolerance in maximum difference
                                    # between input and output DM
DM.NumberPulay          5          # Number of SCF steps between pulay mixing

MD.TypeofRun CG
MD.NumCGsteps   0

MaxSCFIterations        150

Saverho .true.