Dear Dr. Verissimo Alves!

Thank you for your answer. Unfortunately, It is not clear for me,
where to find core radii. For example, this is exactly the pseudo I
need:
ftp://ftp.abinit.org/pub/abinitio/Psps/GGA_FHI/40-Zr.GGA.fhi

And the corresponding ini file:
ftp://ftp.abinit.org/pub/abinitio/Psps/GGA_FHI/40-Zr.GGA.ini

It seems, that core radii are not given at all.

On 28/11/06, Marcos Verissimo Alves <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello, SIESTA users!
>
> I'd be grateful if any of you can provide me a good GGA
> pseudopotential for Yttrium (Y), and also for Zirconium (Zr).
>
> There are some at ABINIT web page, but I don't know how to convert
> those pseudos to SIESTA psf/vps format. Is there any software for
> doing it?

It would be sooo nice if there were... Anyway, you can always get the core
radii from the pseudos in abinit's webpage, insert them in an .inp file
and generate your own with ATOM.

Marcos

--
Dr. Marcos Verissimo Alves
Post-Doctoral Fellow

--------

I have become so addicted to vi that I try to exit OpenOffice by typing :wq!

--
Yurko Natanzon
PhD Student
Polish Academy of Sciences
ul. Radzikowskiego 152,
31-342 Kraków, Poland
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ICQ 132796386